Friday, October 21, 2011

OYR volunteer ribbons



Operation Yellow ribbon is a group of volunteers who make meals for Military personnel going to and from a deployed location. I am on the committee for this group and I made these broaches for the volunteers ;) All items are from CTMH unless noted
Items used: Cardstock; New England Ivy, Indian Corn Blue and Colonial White
Stamp set; Always Remember A1095
Inks; Honey, Chocolate, Black and Real Red from Stampin' Up!
Embellishments; just blooms paper shapes z1463, pins from the bling assortment z1466 and the ever so loved 3D foam tape z1151




3 comments:

  1. I think I'm the first person to leave a comment!!! Woot Woot!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combination and all the layering. I bet the volunteers will LOVE these!

    ReplyDelete